So there I was, minding my business, seeking out interesting topics to blog about etc. when lo and behold, staceydymalski dropped by to alert me that she had found it fit to bestow upon me, the Versatile Blogger Award! I had no clue that I was even nominated for this prestigious um…thing.
Well without further ado, I must say thanks to the kind lady for perusing my brain droppings and going even further by considering me for such an award. Thanks also to my readers and followers who motivate me to write. I would like to say thanks to my mom, my peeps, and also…’What? it’s not that kind of award? Oh ok, I’m sorry. Got carried away a bit there. I am new to this.” Now as per the terms of acceptance, I will write seven random things about myself.
1. I have always wanted to try stand up comedy but I am too terrified even though I can sing on a stage in front of hundreds of people.
2. Hockey is my favorite sport but until last year, I had never tried on a pair of skates. (It was a disaster so I’ll stick to being a spectator).
3. I over analyze every situation no matter how insignificant it seems.
4. My biggest fear is losing a loved one
5. I was a school teacher before I moved to Canada. (What? A teacher and you write like that? What in heavens did you teach?).
6. We are planning on going to St. Vincent next year
7. We are planning on going to Brazil the following year.
Now I must pass the honor along to 15 other bloggers. Here they are in random order:
Now run on over to the versatile blogger page and see what you have to do to fulfill your duties as a recipient of the award. I will just hang back here and bask in my 15 seconds of fame. See ya!
Keep on blogging and keep reading Daddy’s posts for more anecdotes.
- The Versatile Blogger Award (stacydymalski.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award! (emmiemears.com)
- Versatile Award (mylifeasanadventure.com)
- Heeey…..A Versatile Blogger Award for ME….AWESOME..!!! (maureenlermer.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award (myintelligentlife.wordpress.com)